That's the smartest thing Bloomberg has said. Most college degrees are worthless, and for those who went into debt to loaf and party for 6 years, their chickens come home to roost when they matriculate and find a dearth of jobs for candidates with "women's studies" degrees. Hard sciences, on the other hand, are a different story, but most don't major in them because, well, they're hard.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago