Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
Very few people actually practice "redlining". I know. I used to sell real estate. Where you see "redlining", any realtor or loan officer would see "not qualified" to buy a house. It has nothing to do with racism. It has everything to do with people who cannot afford what the stupid left wing tells them they should have, if only racist white people weren't deliberately blocking the way. And as a last thought: What does ANY of this have to do with the topic of this article? Just another hijacking troll....
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago