Valid point. I heard it in a joke before. 'Smart girl calls dad and says, "Dad I think I'm going to be liberal." Dad: "why's that?" Smart girl: "Because I really want to help people." Dad: "Well, let's look at it this way. Take all those A's you made this semester and shave the points off some so that your room mate's grades will be better." Smart girl: "Heck no! I've worked so hard for my grades and she doesn't do anything, but drink and stay up all night and never goes to class!" Dad: "Welcome to the Republican party."
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 30 minutes ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago