It is good to see a private company doing what has to be done in space. I'm pretty sure that they won't be doing this to make Muslim countries feel better about themselves.
You meant to say ALL seven NOW members.

Stop Subsidizing Stadiums

Todd414 Wrote: May 21, 2012 11:32 AM
The Blue Jackets paid for theirs, too.

Theater of War

Todd414 Wrote: May 04, 2012 11:40 AM
Um, ok.
They should stop looking at the whole Federal Government as a jobs program, of which defense is a major portion.

The Student-Loan Scam

Todd414 Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:34 AM
Well played, sir, well played.

The Student-Loan Scam

Todd414 Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:33 AM
Straight out payments... oh wait... that already happens.

The Student-Loan Scam

Todd414 Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:25 AM
D'oh! it goes to 2009, not 2008. My mistake.

The Student-Loan Scam

Todd414 Wrote: May 02, 2012 10:23 AM
I need not be "doing the research and seeign waht" I can find. Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell have both produced excellent essays here about useless and fraudulent degrees and universities. However, let us take a look at the US Census : http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/education.html Take a look at publication 302. It tells you what degrees people earned up to the year 2008 (that was a far as the study extended, so numbers may be off a bit now.) Take a look at the number of degrees in, oh, visual and performing arts, liberal arts, theology/philosophy, parks and rec (I wish I was joking), social sciences and history to name a few. Compare that to physical sciences, engineering, math, medical, and business.

The Student-Loan Scam

Todd414 Wrote: May 02, 2012 9:35 AM
I have student loans. I dutifully pay them each month to the tune of $500 or so. I have no problem paying for them because I earned a degree that has actual income possibilities. I would bet that many of the folks clamoring for student debt relief either have, or are getting, degrees which have limited income potential. Any program that ends with the word "Studies" has no job potential. Many of the degrees given at higher learning institutions have no applicable job skills in that field because there are so few jobs in that field of study. How about this: Get a degree in a real major, like science, engineering, mathematics, business, and a host of others, that has a job at the end of it. Stop wasting time in useless majors.