The Republican Party doesn't instruct anyone, least of all the phantom 'minions' as to what to think and say. The Democrats are past masters at that sort of thing. And they don't stand for competition. To most Republicans, God is paramount, with the Nationalism coming second. To most Democrats, self and party come first, then there's a long, long, long distance down to Nationalism and God at the bottom. That's the reality, and a faulty election process doesn't change it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 22 mins ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago