This is a classic example of a union-led pushing of a company over the brink into bankruptcy. Now, all the employees lose their jobs. Even though the union will lose the dues of those people, it'll survive with the nice high salaries of the officers who created the mess for the now former members. This is how New York City lost most of its newspapers and the 15 cent subway token has gone the way of the Dodo. The really sad thing about all this is that some of those newly unemployed people will still back the union. Stupidity knows no bounds.
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago