What a fairy tale. Mature adults understand that earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters are an unfortunate fact of life. They...
after the great of Chicago in 1871 what?
Just a few days after Hurricane Sandy devastated parts of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, the New York Times' Paul Krugman crowed triumphantly about the federal government's response to the disaster. "[A]fter Katrina the government seemed to have no idea what it was doing; this time it did. And that's no accident: the federal government's ability to respond effectively to disaster always collapses when antigovernment Republicans hold the White House, and always recovers when Democrats take it back."
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 4 hours ago