Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
Excellent point. I agree 100%
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago