No. Because at the end...
There's no such thing as same-sex marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman. And calling the Sun green doesn't make it something other than what it is.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago