[the programming of this website disallowed me to post my entire post above, so I will complete it here as follows] Gay marriage is an impossibility by definition. By definition, marriage is solely between a man and a woman. And a homosexual man has the EXACT SAME RIGHT under the Constitution as does a heterosexual man, no more, no less, to marry a woman. But the fact that he does not wish to avail himself of that right, which is certainly his prerogative, doesn't create for him another right; namely: to change the heterosexual definition of marriage handed down to us by our ancestors. Someone posturing about "gay marriage" is sailing under a false flag built upon an invalid premise. And what they are really talking about is changing...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago