[the programming of this website disallowed me to post my entire post above, so I will complete it here as follows] Gay marriage is an impossibility by definition. By definition, marriage is solely between a man and a woman. And a homosexual man has the EXACT SAME RIGHT under the Constitution as does a heterosexual man, no more, no less, to marry a woman. But the fact that he does not wish to avail himself of that right, which is certainly his prerogative, doesn't create for him another right; namely: to change the heterosexual definition of marriage handed down to us by our ancestors. Someone posturing about "gay marriage" is sailing under a false flag built upon an invalid premise. And what they are really talking about is changing...
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago