[the programming of this website disallowed me to post my entire post above, so I will complete it here as follows] Gay marriage is an impossibility by definition. By definition, marriage is solely between a man and a woman. And a homosexual man has the EXACT SAME RIGHT under the Constitution as does a heterosexual man, no more, no less, to marry a woman. But the fact that he does not wish to avail himself of that right, which is certainly his prerogative, doesn't create for him another right; namely: to change the heterosexual definition of marriage handed down to us by our ancestors. Someone posturing about "gay marriage" is sailing under a false flag built upon an invalid premise. And what they are really talking about is changing...
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago