In response to:
Immigration is one thing, but the "Gang" has INVASION confused with immigration. A foreigner who sneaks into the U.S. to pillage and plunder it is an INVADER, not an immigrant, who has committed that CRIME. It would be patently unfair both to immigrants who complied with our laws and to our own citizens who likewise committed crimes to give the invaders amnesty for their crimes. Further, in addition to committing the crime of entering our nation illegally, virtually all of the invaders have committed other crimes ranging from falsification of documents, lying on statements, identity theft and more serious crimes.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago