In response to:
Immigration is one thing, but the "Gang" has INVASION confused with immigration. A foreigner who sneaks into the U.S. to pillage and plunder it is an INVADER, not an immigrant, who has committed that CRIME. It would be patently unfair both to immigrants who complied with our laws and to our own citizens who likewise committed crimes to give the invaders amnesty for their crimes. Further, in addition to committing the crime of entering our nation illegally, virtually all of the invaders have committed other crimes ranging from falsification of documents, lying on statements, identity theft and more serious crimes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 5 hours ago