In response to:
Immigration is one thing, but the "Gang" has INVASION confused with immigration. A foreigner who sneaks into the U.S. to pillage and plunder it is an INVADER, not an immigrant, who has committed that CRIME. It would be patently unfair both to immigrants who complied with our laws and to our own citizens who likewise committed crimes to give the invaders amnesty for their crimes. Further, in addition to committing the crime of entering our nation illegally, virtually all of the invaders have committed other crimes ranging from falsification of documents, lying on statements, identity theft and more serious crimes.
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Border crisis update: White House is renovating its bowling alley Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lois Lerner’s attorney backtracks: Okay, maybe she printed out ‘some’ emails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago