Edited: Immigration is one thing, but the "Gang" has INVASION confused with immigration. A foreigner who sneaks into the U.S. to pillage and plunder it is an INVADER, not an immigrant, who has committed that CRIME. It would be patently unfair both to immigrants who complied with our laws and to our own citizens who likewise committed crimes to give the invaders amnesty for their crimes. Further, in addition to committing the crime of entering our nation illegally, virtually all of the invaders have committed other crimes ranging from falsification of documents, lying on statements, identity theft and more serious crimes.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014