I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Sorry, Doug, but I believe you are mistaken. If atheists publically and loudly object to Christmas because they don't believe in Jesus, why don't Jews, Pagans, Hindus, Buddhists, etc., etc., do the same? Sure, this may be true for some atheists, but I really don't think it's true for even most. But speaking of making themselves obnoxious during this season, don't ignore Christians themselves, who think they are the only ones on the planet who have a holiday during December and spout off indignantly that we shouldn't say "Happy Holidays", but must say "Merry Christmas". Right, because there are no Jews and Hanukkah, no pagans and Winter Solstice, etc., so anyone who wishes you happy holidays MUST be trying to take Christ out of Christmas.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago