Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
The Iowa relationship... I seem to recall a number of people, including Ms Clinton, accusing Obama of busing in people from Illinois to vote at the caucuses back in the 2008 election cycle. Locals reported large numbers of people they had never seen before showing up to vote in small towns where everybody knows your name.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago