You are right, he IS a bad man. Unfortunately, he is just finishing up and expanding upon G.W.'s work, which included NCLB (the feds have no business in education), expansion of socialist Medicare, the mis-named "Patriot" Act, corporate welfare bailouts, aid to foreign despots, and more atrocities. America needs a president that takes a different approach than that of Obama or Bush. One that is a true conservative, not some progressive or neo-conservative. One that values limited government and individual liberty. Government's role is to protect our rights, not trample all over them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago