Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
No white man will get the vote of the minority communities black, hispanic or asian. We can no longer deny the subtle yet profound anti white male racism in this country. Despite the fact of a profound change in racial attitudes of white men it has only served to embolden and bring to the fore the anti white attitudes of minorities. This has manifested itself in so many ways you would be blind not to see it. In a way it was inevitable since for human nature, as it is, revenge is forever. In our victorian like, political correct society, most white people would deny this but deep down we know it is true. I hate to say this but political and social decisions of whites (paticularly white men)should at least consider this state of affairs.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 45 mins ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago