Mr. Payne: Why don't you run for office? For all of those saying that conservatives won't vote for a black man, such as Obama, you should understand that we'll vote for such as yourself. I don't care about the "color." I care about the character. Right now, our so-called "black" president isn't even from African American stock. He's a left winger of the worst sort, and is also allied with Islam. And in any debate, you'll tear the hide off any "liberal." Yes, I'll vote gladly for the right black/female, whomever. I just won't vote for the anti-American ones.
If you are wondering why the American economy can't get it in gear, it's because we are constantly being chased to the sidelines. The fabulously organized effort that sees a Vice President slip (how did same sex even become a topic that Sunday on Meet the Press) and then a President fess up (evolve means the winds changed enough to pay homage to his constituents plus there are more bonuses) to an article of how mean Mitt Romney was in boarding school for cutting the locks off a (supposedly) homosexual classmate. Everyone outside of old white folks that believe in God...
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago