That is perhaps why so many pundits agree that despite Mitt Romney’s strong performance in Denver, President Obama need only mention the “war on women” in one of the remaining debates to bring him to his knees. Even though pro-life self-identification is more prevalent than the President’s position of taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand, the fact that Republicans...
I used to be a Democratic Senatorial District Delegate and this trickle up poverty isn't what I signed on for. Hillary would have done a much better job getting the US back on it's feet and back to work. Obama is no Clinton. What Bill Clinton had Barack Obama couldn't even borrow to get. Clinton had true bi-partisanship, Obama couldn't bribe a vote from legislators, even in the Democratic Senate! We don't need another 4 years of this BS. We don't need a do-over president, we need a do-er. Obama couldn't make a profit in a lemonade stand, he'd give away all the product and earnings and have too much overhead. I want a real businessman to turn our suffering economy into a surplus economy. I want someone who has proven success, Mitt Romney.
In the four decades since Roe v. Wade first opened wide the floodgates of abortion in America, those of us fighting to protect the unborn and their mothers have had, unfortunately, no shortage of public relations gaffes and poor explanations for the greater public.
- For Democrats, 2014 a mirror of Republicans’ 2012 nightmare Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago