Will Boston Probe Falter Like Benghazi?

TJS Wrote: Apr 28, 2013 11:57 AM
More hater BS.

Liberals Suck at Math and Eyeballs

TJS Wrote: Apr 28, 2013 11:49 AM
Ransom, your a most hate filled, mean spirited political hack to grace the internet. Always got a new angle to hate liberals. Go ahead and sow discord on Sunday...your such a goooood Christian.

Republicans Need To Grow Up About Taxes

TJS Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 11:53 AM
OOps, that's 21,853 not 29...thus trend continues.

Republicans Need To Grow Up About Taxes

TJS Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 11:51 AM
Source was Bureau of Labor Statistics, latest release March 8, 2013 with historical data by month back to January of 2003, which is on page 141 entitled "GOVERNMENT". It reads for January of each year; 2003----21,626 Employees in thousands 2004----21,538 2005--- 21,735 2006----21,847 2007----22,095 2008----22,388 2009----22,583 2010----22,484 2011----22,256 2012----21,938 2013----29,853 So smart as, there is growth until 2009 and then decline of government jobs. Don't you hate it when statistical fact gets in the way of great propaganda.

Republicans Need To Grow Up About Taxes

TJS Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 8:23 AM
No, Romney lost it on Freudian slips, exposing him as a spoiled rich boy. And seeing Ron Paul, who garnered a substantial following, be ostracized at the R convention, lost most of his supporters.

Republicans Need To Grow Up About Taxes

TJS Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 8:14 AM
All need relief from a monetary system that makes money in only one way...debt...with interest. I support a US Treasury Dollar co-currency that is equity in all (audited) assets of the US.

Republicans Need To Grow Up About Taxes

TJS Wrote: Apr 03, 2013 8:09 AM
In looking at historic employment statistics, I see exactly the opposite of "the party of small government" than the author claims. Government employment got substantially larger during the 8 years of Bush and in 2008, it peaked and started down under Obama. Now there are over 1,300,000 fewer government jobs than compared to the high at the end of Bush 2. I can do math and clearly see claims to "small government" is false.

Can GOP Reverse the Damage Done by Iraq?

TJS Wrote: Mar 29, 2013 8:59 AM
Bush was and is a republican...that you didn't profit from his war is simply your fault.

Can GOP Reverse the Damage Done by Iraq?

TJS Wrote: Mar 29, 2013 8:58 AM
If the cost of $6,000,000,000,000,000 price tag is considered plus thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis...well "mission accomplished". That I was called numerous names by my GOP party for speaking out BEFORE it...don't expect to just start kissing Mario and think that changes anything. So sure, the GOP thinks they can simply continue on the Israel war and hate path and we will come flocking back becasue we love that rottenchild money. No...the Romney 47% remark fairly well sums it up and there are plenty of haters left right here on Townhall to know that nothing has been learned.

Hoosier Daddy

TJS Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 10:06 AM
Continued... The appeals court chief judge openly defrauded the court, misrepresenting the case. I lost the $70k property....but thast is now "justice" in Indiana for those who are not as well connected as the thieves. Yes indeed...Indiana hgas a corrupt judiciary and legislators fear retaliation since most are attorneys if they even discuss it, let alone introduce legislation to curtail it. The BAR dominates and oaths of office are bullshi-. I can prove every word of my allegation on the face of the 1346 page appeal that contains seven judicial notice requests of "fraud upon the court"...all ignored, not overcame by evidence.

Hoosier Daddy

TJS Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 10:00 AM
I live in Indiana and will tell this because it is true. Thieves are winning in Indiana courts and judges are openly defrauding their own courts. I lost $70,000 property, stolen in July 2002 to a thief who was friends with the county prosecutor. He told the Sheriff NOT to investigate and when I found the property NOT to help me recover it. Then he helped with an august cover up scheme. The triual court judge said the August cover up scheme accounted for the July theft. My attorney quit, fearing retaliation and I appealed pro se. The court affirmed and in their statement of the case omitted the July 14 report of theft, that I found the property at the thiefs home July 17, that they had quid pro quo traded.