It is clear to me that the fate of european nations will be delegated to the bankers who dispense money according to some formula devised by bankers. Unfortunately this model will not be short termed but will become the governing body and policy maker of europe. National sovereignty will be a thing of the past.
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago