At the beginning of this civil war, Obama and Hillary declared that Assad must go. Well, Assad is stronger today than 2 years ago because Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and others have entered the fray while we sit on the sidelines. Frankly, it is too late to act forcefully in Syria. If we wait long enough, the Middle East will implode and Obama will appear wise and his policy successful. He will win by default. However, I prefer a president and leader who speaks softly and carries a great big stick that he or she is not afraid to use.
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago