At the beginning of this civil war, Obama and Hillary declared that Assad must go. Well, Assad is stronger today than 2 years ago because Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and others have entered the fray while we sit on the sidelines. Frankly, it is too late to act forcefully in Syria. If we wait long enough, the Middle East will implode and Obama will appear wise and his policy successful. He will win by default. However, I prefer a president and leader who speaks softly and carries a great big stick that he or she is not afraid to use.
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago