At the beginning of this civil war, Obama and Hillary declared that Assad must go. Well, Assad is stronger today than 2 years ago because Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and others have entered the fray while we sit on the sidelines. Frankly, it is too late to act forcefully in Syria. If we wait long enough, the Middle East will implode and Obama will appear wise and his policy successful. He will win by default. However, I prefer a president and leader who speaks softly and carries a great big stick that he or she is not afraid to use.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago