He is the prom king, popular and "cute." This likability insulates him from criticism. Therefore, his incompetence does not surface and he gets a free ride, a free ride on the backs of the taxpayer and hardworking citizens who wants this country to remain strong and great. We are to blame. We prefer "cute" over substance.
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago