For them, part of looking like America means race proportionality. For example, if blacks are 13 percent of the population, they should be 13 percent of college students and professors, corporate managers and...
For me...I have the degree, but I have never been able to break through to the corporate world. I figured it out a few weeks ago. I have ADHD. It is holding me back both personally and professionally. But, instead of whining about it...I am doing something about it. I am going to get help managing my ADHD from a professional. Now does that mean medication? I don't know at this point. Maybe for a little while until I can learn to control it better. But I don't expect professionals or family to make acceptions for me that they would not make for someone else. It is my issue...I have to correct it.
Academic intelligentsia, their media, government and corporate enthusiasts worship at the altar of diversity. Despite budget squeezes, universities have created diversity positions, such as director of diversity and inclusion, manager of diversity recruitment, associate dean for diversity, vice president of diversity and perhaps minister of diversity. This is all part of a quest to get college campuses, corporate offices and government agencies to "look like America."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago