Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago