Newtown Gives us Much to Consider

Tish6 Wrote: Dec 24, 2012 12:30 PM
Unfortunatly, some of the mentally ill will not admit that they have mental problems and need medication. They are on the street as well, because they have chosen to go with out medication, and will not use medication to correct their problems, because everyone else in the world is crazy...not them.

Legalize Insider Trading

Tish6 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 1:32 PM
However in that instance...if the company realized it...then the Board of Directors would probably fire him. So he would make a bunch of money...but then would loose his job...and most likely would not be hired by other orgainizations because the people on that board are on other boards...and while the HR department can't give the details...they can talk about it to a friend on another board...and he'll be blackballed from further employment. He wouldn't make that much money to keep him living on the ritz for the rest of his life.

Legalize Insider Trading

Tish6 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 1:32 PM

Jensen and Flynn

Tish6 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 12:45 PM
Look, I don't drink that much. In fact I was a tetotaler until about 3 years ago. I never got ostracized by friends and family who did drink because I didn't spend my time with them preaching at them about the evils of alcohol. For you to knock alcohol...you have to wonder why God okayed it. If you don't think he did, then why did Jesus turn the water at the wedding into Canna into WINE not water.

Math: More Accountants Headed to Congress

Tish6 Wrote: Nov 15, 2012 4:46 PM
I'm an accountant. My job is to make sure that the business owner is NOT loosing money through fraud theft or too many taxes. So while I may not be a HARD science. I actually have to understand and know math...and what the numbers can and cannot do.

Actual Obama Ad: "Your First Time"

Tish6 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 1:08 PM
Yup...which is why I am voting for Romney and not Obama...I know a creep when I see one.
Because there are a bunch of idiots in upper Delaware that think that he's smart...and the sad thing...in between the Dover and Wilmington corrodor...He is a freaking genious compared to anyone north of the Dover Air Force Base!!!

LIVE OPEN THREAD: The Final Debate

Tish6 Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 11:24 PM
Please don't give that witch any ideas!
Dude I remember you predicting momentous signs from the past predicting McCain's victory...could you get a life please?
My cousin was stupid enough to stay in Biloxi and was wading through neck high water to get to safety...I'm friends with him on facebook this time around...and telling him to get the heck outta dodge.