Word is that Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) has decided to throw his support behind, or at least drop his opposition to, ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion. His formal announcement, which may come tomorrow, will receive much attention. Scott was an early opponent of ObamaCare. He parlayed that opposition into a bid for governor in 2010, and rode the anti-ObamaCare wave into office. Shortly after becoming governor, he announced he would not lift a finger to help the federal government implement the law. I followed all this...
And you really believe that. If he's lied once, what makes you think he's not lying about that, too? Wake up and spit out the kool-aid.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago