A Question for Israel’s Critics

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 21, 2014 2:18 PM
I continue to hold onto Genesis 12:2-3. "I [G-d] will bless those who bless you [Abraham and his descendants] and I will curse those who curse you." America needs to continue to support Israel and reap G-d's blessings and not His curses.

A Question for Israel’s Critics

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 21, 2014 2:15 PM
Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinians. They removed every Israeli citizen and left their entire infrastructure for the Palestinians. Rather than building on what the Israelis had started, the Palestinians allowed Hamas to spread its poison of hate and destruction, hiding their rockets within mosques, hospitals, schools and homes. Hamas encourages the "scores of civilians and children" to stay even when the Israelis warn them to leave, thus guaranteeing that there will be civilian casualties. And Hamas calls Israel "the Little Satan". If it ever does destroy Israel, they will come after "the Big Satan", the United States Then you will see 9/11 terrorism on a massive scale in the US.

A Question for Israel’s Critics

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 21, 2014 2:05 PM
They are tweeting things like #GiveBackOurGirls
Or he is actually pro-abortion and lied to his constituents in order to get elected.

How to Fight Sexual Assault

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 4:10 PM
I began drinking when I was 15 and stopped when I was 20, and on NO occasion during those years did I ever get drunk. You know why? Because my mother explained that when you get drunk, you give control of yourself to someone else, and that someone else may or may not care what you want. So, to stay in control, do not get drunk. For years, I have watched people of all ages go our with the goal of getting drunk, and I have seen people taken advantage of physically, emotionally and monetarily. I have seen the damage done by drunk drivers. And I thank the Lord that I never put myself into that position.

The Lessons of the First Time

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 3:17 PM
This is the consequence of low information voters who hear with the feelings instead of their ears. Democrats tug on the heartstrings, whether or not what they are saying is actually true. And Republicans have trouble getting their message across, or they pick the wrong spokes person (i.e., Boehner, Rove, Priebus instead of Rubio, Cruz and Lee).

The Lessons of the First Time

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 3:17 PM

The Redemption of George Wallace

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 3:08 PM
"The GOP is as white as ever. " I'm sure Adam West, Marco Rubio, Starr Parker, Michelle Malkin, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and thousands of black, Hispanic and Asian voters (including me) would disagree with that statement. I don't hate the LGBT community; I just don't want them to force me to say I agree with them 100%; I will support their right to participate in sexual practices that God calls an abomination. I don't hate immigration; however, there is a difference between legal and illegal. Don't come across the border unless you have the proper documentation and are prepared to become a productive citizen and not someone sucking off the government tit. And I don't hate the poor. I hate what the government has done to make them uneducated and dependent instead of educated, independent, productive citizens who would rather work for what they have.
Jeff, your rules are similar to what our were. Here are a couple additions: 1. Ask first. It is not easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission." 2. Give me time to think about it. If you push for an immediate answer, it will be "No." I told my children that I wanted them to be kids that other parents loved to have come over, not the kids that adults would say "Oh, no, it's those kids." Our kids are grown and gone. One is a firefighter, the other spent 8 years in the USMC and lives halfway across the country. They are raising their children with similar rules.

Obama's Border Crisis Lies

Tired in Texas Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 5:42 PM
I cringed every time I heard the clip where the President talked about "the best and brightest." No one can say that these children are the best and brightest that Cental America has to offer. They are either too young, have no education or are criminals.