Did the people of Massachusetts inadvertently fund the terrorists and pay for the ingredients that went into making the bombs on April 15th? That very well could be the case since it is now being reported that the Tsarnaev brothers, or at least one of them was drawing taxpayer funded state welfare benefits. It is ridiculous to think that hard earned tax dollars were paid out in welfare benefits to these radical Islamic terrorists. State officials are confirming that the older brother (who by the way, stayed at home while his wife worked), along with his wife and child...
At one time, any immigrant to the US had to have (1) a sponsor, (2) a job, and (3) a place to live. If you didn't have all 3, you weren't allowed to come into the country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago