But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Will someone please tell me one (1) thing the Reps. stand for and will fight for even if it means they might lose some votes. I can not think of any so why vote for them. Dems would fight to the death over redistribution of wealth, abortion, statist cradle to grave made up "rights" and many more. I disagree with them on all of them but they do not care.
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago