The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

Tionico Wrote: 46 mins ago (11:11 PM)
the locals will figure it out when they are left to their own resources for a season. As it should be. Used to be the locals always worked it out, and cops were not part of the equation. Heck, if I were a cop in any of those places I'd take my sweet time too. Why get shot at by the guy who called for me? If there is a real problem, let it cool off for long enough I can craw the chalk outlines and take the photos in relative safety. AFTER the locals have decided "ain nutt'n gwan awn heah, mowt'sell move rat alawng".

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

Tionico Wrote: 49 mins ago (11:08 PM)
I have my Mother May I Card, and it does NOT "give me any right" whatsoever. All it means is that when I exercise the right I have from my Creator the law can't touch me. Government do not GIVE me that right, God does. And NO government can take it away. My Mother May I Card is a bit of bother I tolerate for now... but the day is coming when, even if they take that card away my right to arms, and to bear them wherever/whenever I deem appropriate, w\ill remain.

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

Tionico Wrote: 53 mins ago (11:04 PM)
no, the reason we have (note I did not say NEED) policemen is that the average American has abdicated his personal responsibility to see to "the security of a free state". Remember where you read THAT group of words, and you'll grasp my meaning. When the average American again takes up his responsibility in this regard, police will be a relic of the past, crime will be all but gone from amongst us, and our jails will need to be repurposed.

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

Tionico Wrote: 56 mins ago (11:01 PM)
that's precisely why he got himself into office.... remember, he's read Marx and Alinsky and Ayers and listened to Wright. THESE are the activists who have influenced him, and this was all well known far in advance of the election. I've read Marx and Alinsky as well, the main difference between me and he is that I reject their invalid philosophies. They are bankrupt on their faces.

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

Tionico Wrote: 59 mins ago (10:58 PM)
I have found it a constant source of amazement how the alledgedly downtrodden and disadvantaged and persecuted seem to latch on to "heroes" such as this piece of work. Che Geuvara, Fidel Castro, Frank Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn, Simon Bilivar, Nelson Mandela, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Manson and his gang of thugs and murderers..... and now this guy. I'm surprised I've not heard of his sorry case before, and I am glad not to have. If these "protestors" look to him as a "hero" they've got a LONG row to hoe ahead of them. His values and MO are NOT what will liberate them.
more likely, if I guess her lineage aright, her forbears WERE slaves as well, but the fact they've risen out of that makes them oppressors in the eyes of the negaroes.
and we KNOW their boss is pressing this sort of misconduct. That means he is grossly derelict in the performance of his sworn duty to "faithfully execute the laws of the United States of America". THAT is grounds for removal from office and probable prosecution.
the Second German War was the last properly declared war, Korea was a "police Action" and was not presecuted as a fully commited war. That does not negate the incredible hardship and great character shown by those in the field. At times the fighting was fierce, and astounding bravery was demonstrated. but it was never a lawfully declared war, nor have we put our military into any situation since that was a real war.
the law is no longer merely not respected, it is ignored or wifully circumbented.

Second Amendment Warriors

Tionico Wrote: Dec 08, 2014 11:25 PM
it is also the lAST thing that tyrant King George Three tried to inflict upon his :loyal subjects" this side the puddle back in 1775. THAT was the one thing past which the Colonials would NOT allow themselves to be pushed. When the raids began to disarm the COlonials, they took up their arms and said not just no but HELL NO, BOOM.