The FISA Amendments Act largely exempted the federal government from having to work through a special court system in order to obtain warrants to monitor communications involving Americans. While President Obama was in the Senate, he opposed the legislation. Now that he's actually wielding the levers of...
In response to:
JB in MS Wrote: 9 minutes ago (3:02 PM) As for those conservatives lecturing others here about their speech, take your complaints to HuffPo or some such site where they are more relevant. ,,,,,,,,, Have you ever been on Huffpo? Granted Daily Kos is a cesspool i wont go near but Huffpo is well moderated. A post like magnetor wrote would not be allowed or quickly deleted. I totally disagree with the political philosophy of Huffpo but the site administration and moderation is better then this site. I frequently posted Conservative view points over there . But I did so in an articulate and well informed manner. Because Conservatism and Freedom are RIGHT.
Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Dianne Feinstein has been presided over four days of committee debate over reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act with an iron fist and incredible subordination to the Obama Administration. The FISA Amendments Act of 2008 was set to expire, but President Obama has been pushing for its un-amended reauthorization.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago