Wrong, I dislike Adams because of his frequent Obfuscation, and the foul language he used in an Email to me that I no longer have. The topic of that one was teaching English in Colleges and how he totally misrepresented it in his column. However, Mike Adams Christianity is in no way different then that of the Westboro Baptists. They use theirs to make money from lawsuits, he uses his to sell columns. But again it is just showing that Mike taking cheap shots at the Christianity of Mormons is typical of him and more a representation OF HIS following of the Teaching Of Christ then theirs.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 24 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago