My earlier post got deleted lol. Mike Adams frequently uses his columns to distort the truth and obfuscate. When questioned on his truthfulness in emails he resorts to petty name calling (he used an expletive in an email to me). Yet he proclaims he is a Follower of Christ (a Christian) and other Followers of Christ are not? Of Course Mike has beliefs very much in common with the Westboro Baptist Church on issues such as gays etc, are these beliefs better in the eyes of the Lord then patriotic Christ following Mormons? I do not know. If you claim you do know I can only pity you (and laugh at you a little) And for the Record I am not a Mormon. But if Adams, lying, name calling and general nastiness is a representative of a follower of Christ (the Christians I know tend to be better then that) It does make a person wonder.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago