Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
No we are not confused,, You are a Republican in Name Only that is what "Rino" stands for....
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago