Polls close starting at 7pm with Indiana, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia. Two of these states - Florida and Virginia - in the first wave of closures are pretty key swing states,...
Summers Wrote: 12 minutes ago (12:18 AM) You know you might not have the right candidate if: 1) he cannot win the state he grew up in; 2) he cannot win the state he lived in as an adult and was governor of; and 3) he cannot win the state where he has his lavish lakeside villa that he has had for tens of years. Why is it the very people you would think would like him best want no part of him? Seriously. ..... Why do you think a person that can not win their own party could win the Nation? By your logic we could never elect a President that was not from a reliable Republican state
Welcome to Townhall's LIVE elections coverage page. In addition to our live results pages - which you can navigate through here - we'll be providing you with running commentary from the Townhall team and a special live preview of the Hughnivision, an online stream of radio host Hugh Hewitt's show, which will provide additional news and views from Guy Benson and Hot Air's Ed Morrissey.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago