In response to:
Well as a believer in Individual FREEDOM, I fully support this particular DOJ memo. Of all the things the DOJ is doing wrong why does the author focus on this? You have a right to voice your opinion. You do not have a right to work for the DOJ. If as a supervisor you do not follow the DOJ personnel programs you do not need a job there plain and simple . People should not tolerate bigotry or bias in the workplace. Whether it is religious, ethnic, gender based or sexual. It detracts from the professional workplace. Dont like it? You are FREE to work elsewhere! The DOJ is doing a LOT wrong in the news, this is not it however.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago