1 Kings 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites: 2 Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. 3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines Nothing new here......
From the very beginning it has been one man and one woman. 1 Kings 11 King James Version (KJV) 11 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites: 2 Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. 3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines
Once again any government laws against or for any sort of marriage or tax advantage or just difference from single should be considered unconstitutional at the federal level because the first amendment says "Congress shall pass no laws..." about marriage my copy does not say that, maybe you need a more accurate copy?

Please Don't Shoot the Pollster

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 28, 2014 10:38 AM
During the GA primary this year I got more polling calls (on my landline phone) then I have in a long time. I actually don't mind answering the calls unless it is a bad time for me. My wife cant vote because she is nota citizen, but she hates them for an annoyance I find them and the results to be interesting and good trend predictors but the only polls that really count are the ones in actual voting booths

Our Own Way -- That's All We Want

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 3:23 PM
Once upon a time, the United States maintained, more or less, a common culture: sang the same songs, wore the same clothes, watched the same movies, laughed at the same jokes............... When the heck was that? the 13 colonies ALL had vastly different cultural niche's many along the same type of splits we see today and certainly slavery was an issue that divided them. Come the 1860s and the splits remained and grew wider. From ethnic differences by region to slavery still and growing industrialization vs agriculture America has always been a melting pot, and a Union, with certain things common to all the states. However regional differences remain large, and are growing. That is not a call for separation, just an accurate assessment that our culture was not all that common. As for "wearing the same clothes, watched the same movies and laughed at same jokes" specifically? Except for a real brief fad, cowboy boots and hats were never worn in New England States. And the surfer and wingnut wear of CA fashion has not really caught on in GA (yes almost all Americans wear Levi's) Some areas have more Country and some more Rock while others are famous for Jazz and inner cities have Rap So we cant even say we have ever shared a common music. since at least the `1960s

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 9:52 AM
Hah! I was about to write the same exact thing. Dr Sowell completely trashes Ron's screed with facts. I have NO fear that local law enforcement will use military equipment against me, but if a riot breaks out, or a terrorist attack then that gear can be useful. A small handful of times, such as the baby Bounkham case Ron mentioned , a mistake can be made. But that is ALWAYS true when dealing with law enforcement.

An Open Letter to the False Church

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 8:55 AM
I have asked and he told me it was not. In fact he showed me it was not he told me he is to great to be contained in any book the human mind could understand and that loving your neighbor and understanding the lessons of the Garden of Evil is more important then whether there actually was a garden of evil

An Open Letter to the False Church

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 8:52 AM
Well you are certainly entitled to your belief but I know who are Father in heaven is and I am his Son

An Open Letter to the False Church

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 9:33 PM
fuzzy wrote So the Bible has inspiration you cannot trust as accurate?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Again you fail to pay attention to what I wrote, Try and be more accurate There is a purpose to what God teaches us. The bible teaches us morals and whille it references the history of the time and place it was written it is not itself a history book It was inspired for a purpose but it is not the ONLY inspiration he gave the world. Just one that would fit the time and place where it was written and the moral code, being universal, is still applicable (at least the God inspired parts) today

An Open Letter to the False Church

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 9:27 PM
yes I am the Son of God and so are you We are all his Children

Hands Up! Don’t Abort!

Tinsldr2 Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 9:25 PM
what possible reason do you have for thinking that would be alright h20? In my opinion abortion and murder are always wrong