Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
Obama has a solid lead in PA polls http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/pa/pennsylvania_romney_vs_obama-1891.html I wouldnt completely write the state off as a loss yet but RCP shows 6 polls over the last two weeks with Obama leading. PA will swing on the suburbs of the big cities IMO. I used to live there, the Big cities of PA will all be for Obama overwhelmingly. The country and smaller towns that make up the larger geographical area will be heavily for Romney. But the population of the state is largely in the big cities and their surrounding area. The suburbs are typical Dem areas but are swinging more Romney which is why the state polling data dropped so much in Romney's favor.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago