Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
Marlette John scribbles: "I know, in your conservative world, GW past a balanced budget every year. But, it's just not true. The last real budget was past in 1997." http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jun/14/steny-hoyer/hoyer-says-gop-didnt-have-budget-2002-2004-2006/ What do the Fact Checkers say? They say Marlett John is completely wrong. There were a FEW years Congress did not pass a budget but NO years the President did not submit one. The Dems in the Senate have stopped even voting on a budget and Obama is habitually late in preparing his.
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago