Oh, but I was wrong. Dunham’s Your First Time ad was posted on the official Obama for America YouTube channel. Obama donors paid...
In response to:
Ronald Wilson Reagan made a big mistake by having 241 U.S. Marines used as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983. A bomb-laden truck, driven by a Shia Iran-sponsored terrorist drove into the U.S Marine base and killed 241 Americans. The Commander-in-Chief had given the order that the sentries protecting the base were forbidden, by formal "rules of engagement," to not have BULLETS in their rifles. A colossal blunder by Ronald Wilson Reagan and we simply left Lebanon a few months later.
The Obama campaign released its creepiest ad yet featuring HBO actress Lena Dunham who likens her first time voting for Obama to losing her virginity. My initial reaction to the disgusting ad was disbelief. Surely, I thought, the provocative 26-year-old actress filmed this video on her own without consulting the official campaign. No way that this kind of juvenility was approved by the campaign staff of the sitting president. They couldn’t have sunk this low.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago