For over a year, we have heard...
Ronald Wilson Reagan made a big mistake by having 241 U.S. Marines used as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983. A bomb-laden truck, driven by a Shia Iran-sponsored terrorist drove into the U.S Marine base and killed 241 Americans. The Commander-in-Chief had given the order that the sentries protecting the base were forbidden, by formal "rules of engagement," to not have BULLETS in their rifles. A colossal blunder by Ronald Wilson Reagan and we simply left Lebanon a few months later.
There’s a very cute Youtube video going around the internet of a little girl named Abigail crying because she’s tired of hearing about the presidential election. I imagine that she’s heard a lot less about it than those of us who are actually of voting age, which just goes to show you that everyone is sick of this presidential campaign. I know I am. Well we're all relieved that today is the day to make your vote count and wait in those long lines to make a difference in our once great nation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago