In response to:
Ronald Wilson Reagan made a big mistake by having 241 U.S. Marines used as hostages in Beirut, Lebanon in October, 1983. A bomb-laden truck, driven by a Shia Iran-sponsored terrorist drove into the U.S Marine base and killed 241 Americans. The Commander-in-Chief had given the order that the sentries protecting the base were forbidden, by formal "rules of engagement," to not have BULLETS in their rifles. A colossal blunder by Ronald Wilson Reagan and we simply left Lebanon a few months later.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago