Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
the only thing flawed about our candidate; the MSM that lied about him. They also covered up the "flaws and lies" from this Administration. I can't wait to hear how happy your are when you can't afford food, clothing or fuel. That is IF you actually are a contributor to society rather than a "taker". Which is what I suspect. Our "gloom and doom" is for the sad state of our country and what is coming in the next 4 years.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 9 hours ago