Not hard...there were quite a few precincts in PA, Ohio and FL that counted MORE votes than there are registered voters. Simple math...you have 100 registered voters and you have 104 votes cast...duh. Most of these things were reported in all types of press AFTER the election. Guess you missed that?

Quibbling with Jindal’s Roadmap

tinkabell Wrote: Jan 28, 2013 9:09 AM
I like Ron Paul and think he is a very smart man...that said, I am not sure I would want him for President. What I absolutely think is that the GOP did a GREAT disservice to Rep Paul and his supporters at the convention. At the very least Paul should have been invited to speak. Do I think he would have accepted, probably not but that is not the point. He deserves the acknowledgement and respect that he has earned. Secondly, his supporters and delegates should have been seated and allowed to vote. These two things may have calmed the waters enough to get them to RELUCTANTLY support Romney as the only alternative to Obama. Without Rep. Paul's people and the hard core Conservatives...we lost and are now stuck with Obama. Shame on us.

Post-Mortem

tinkabell Wrote: Jan 09, 2013 9:32 AM
I hope you aren't holding your breath?

So Unhappy

tinkabell Wrote: Dec 23, 2012 9:57 PM
I find you both evil and ignorant...You have no idea what you are talking about and need to go back to where you might be appreciated...

So Unhappy

tinkabell Wrote: Dec 23, 2012 9:49 PM
I resent that term...I like the laws that say EVERY household must have a gun and that the owner must complete a safety and handling course. Of course those who believe in gun control...should not be forced to have one! :-)
Morgan, that is a really nice tribute. He sounds like he was a really good guy at heart. Just had a little wild side that couldn't get "roped in". He gave us a respite to just relax and enjoy excess just for the fun of it. Only idiots like some of the posters here would take TV seriously but I guess they probably LOVE reality TV? I once met and became good acquaintances with his mother, Mary Martin. While I understand that they had a strained relationship...I thought she was great....but then I didn't grow up with her and never lived with her.
You are just showing how base heartless you are. You can not like the show but honor that he was a success. You probably love all the sports "stars" and musicians who live a less then moral or normal life.
You are really weird...did you actually READ the article you are supposedly commenting on??? It was a tribute to a friend who passed away? Typical Lib...seldom know what they are talking about and are doggedly adamant about it! No matter the subject...just keep ranting the talking points...like a robot; actually a sheeple.

Wal-Mart vs. the Mob

tinkabell Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 10:54 AM
good post...only those MBA's are Sam's kids I think? Probably trained at those Ivy League schools that brought us the current administration. Maybe a good dose of common sense would cure lots of out problems?

Wal-Mart vs. the Mob

tinkabell Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 9:55 AM
Good post. The better mouse trap always prospers. Wal-Mart started as a little mom and pop store in a small town in Arkansas...who would have thought they would become what they have...must be doing something right?

Wal-Mart vs. the Mob

tinkabell Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 8:53 AM
thousand. The unions can't stand that they don't control these two companies. They were losing $300m in dues by not having those two companies...an incentive to keep up the battle. The unions don't care about the employees, Wal-Mart pays more than alot of companies and has decent benefits. As stated on one post...they also hire people who might not find work anywhere else...physically handicapped, retired/older people etc. If people would just do homework they would find that Wal-Mart isn't as horrid as the unions would have us think.