The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Silly question, of course it will. Does any branch of Gubamint do anything anymore that does not suppress rights?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 13 hours ago