The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Silly question, of course it will. Does any branch of Gubamint do anything anymore that does not suppress rights?
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago