Obama Faces No Easy Debate

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 22, 2012 8:15 AM
First Romney should mention plans enacted under Bush leading to discovery of OBL.And give credit to Seal team before Obama has a chance. Also Romney needs to ask the President point blank what he meant when telling Russia he would have more flexibility after he is re-elected .

They Didn’t Riot over This Video

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 21, 2012 7:59 PM
I believe it was pandering to the Muslim Brotherhood and so wrong. It also blew me away to hear our President and Secretary of State talking about the denigration of a religion after having attended an giving a standing ovation at the play "The Book of Mormon".

Stuff

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 7:14 PM
Did you skip the part of this article that pointed out the way children were used to clear mine fields? And then you want to count on the same people to act rational;y?

Stuff

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 9:26 AM
Sorry about all the mistakes above. But my main point is thank you for fighting the good fight and God Bless you keep up the great work!Looking forward to more of your insightful articles!

Stuff

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 15, 2012 9:14 AM
Mr. Blackwell and Mr. Morrison thanks again for perspective. Very informative.I especially like the way you phrased it our supposed Gulf allies.I the idea that we can have any kind of good faith negotiations with anyone willing to use children as mine detectors just insane. I think you and Mr. Morrison should join forces with Kevin Williamson( another of my fav.) and tour America in a little common sense!

Debate Eve Poll: Romney 47, Obama 47

timothy53 Wrote: Oct 03, 2012 12:51 PM
The first impression I get from photo above.The two people on the left may support Romney but they are not to happy to be in the picture with him.Proving how effective liberals progressives and media have been at demonizing conservatives.The dude on right well just like Pres. a poser.

Putting Our Best Face Forward

timothy53 Wrote: Sep 23, 2012 7:51 PM
I didn't hear comrade Obama or Clinton denounce "the Book of Mormon" as loudly! In fact didn't comrade Clinton give it a standing "O"?

Israel is America's Shield

timothy53 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:04 PM
now that was a good one you actually made me laugh!

Israel is America's Shield

timothy53 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:03 PM
who are you calling a bigot and why?

Israel is America's Shield

timothy53 Wrote: Sep 22, 2012 10:01 PM
Yes strike Iran before they have nuclear weapons and it's to late!

Eddie Haskell Brooks

timothy53 Wrote: Sep 21, 2012 8:06 AM
Brooks is so spineless why do you think PBS puts him out there?It's funny watching him with Shields it's like porky the pig(shields) and bugs (brooks). Brooks is a cartoon.