Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
South Carolina state fired the first shots of the war to get the feds out of ft Sumter, the confederate government asked Carolina governor not to attach but the state did what it wanted to do. then lincoln used that to attach all the southern states and create a large army. Drafties in New york and Boston went on a rampage and killed blacks all over there cities for having to go fight. Massacures in the North.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 3 hours ago