They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
maybe we need to stop having two state that went blue stop picking our canidates.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago