In a speech at Georgetown University, the president will lay out what the administration is billing as a comprehensive plan built on three pillars: cutting the nation's carbon pollution, leading global efforts to reduce carbon emissions and preparing the United States for the impacts of climate change. As part of that effort,...
It's amazing, the guy thinks he's God, and can do anything he wants and every elected official in the country is afraid of him. He's a thief and a liar and belongs in prison.
We know now that 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and what is President Obama focused on? Climate change. Today Obama will speak at Georgetown University to lay out a three part plan to take on the issue and to appease his environmentalist base.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 50 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago