OMG--why is it necessary to throw away all of the many negative criticisms that could very legitimately be made about this speech AND this man and focus on the few things that might be good about the speech? Even a surface reading of this speech shows it to be a trite collection of worn-out cliches. For crying out loud, Cal.
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago